Sunday, January 23, 2011

#0 Introduction Blog

Jorge Eduardo Perez
jeperezcorral@gmail.com
9th semester senior
  • Why are you taking this class?
 I am taking this class because I needed to find an elective course and when looking for one this one seemed very interesting as it is a different than the other programming courses. I asked around and my current boss recommended I took a class from Dr. Hammond.
  • What experience do you bring to this class?
 I have taken courses in C++, Java, Databases, and web design.
  • What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
In ten years from now I expect to have a family and be financially independent. I want to own my personal restaurant bar and a chain of clubs.
  • What do you think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science?
I think the next biggest advancement will be 3D tactile interfaces. An example can be found in  this link.
  • If you could travel back in time, who would you like to meet and why?
Even though he is still alive, I would like to go back in time to meet Edson Arantes do Nascimento a.k.a. "Pele" at the prime of his career. Pele is the best soccer player in the history of the sport. 
  • What is your favorite style of mustache and why?
Goatee because if kept well it looks very clean and I feel is gives you man power.
  • If you could be fluent in any foreign language that you're not already fluent in, which one would it be and why?
I would love to speak Portuguese. Since I was a child I wanted to move to Brazil and play soccer there. 
  • Give some interesting fact about yourself. 
I am an extremely responsible person and very dedicated to school. But I love to go out and meet people. My dream job would be to travel all around the globe meeting people, all expenses paid for of course. I would also love to play soccer at a professional club in England, Italy, Spain or Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment